viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Great News^^


Hiiiiiiiii,


What's up? Well I thought I didn't have anything new to tell but I'm in a period of lapsus mentis... (which means mind errors if you didn't know so).


Firstly, I've been admitted at the Musical School so I'm going to pay the enrolment on Monday and I'll become an official Music Student. It sounds really well. I feel really lucky.


Today I've been renewing my ID. I took my photos yesterday and I've gone to the Police's Office to do it. My ID has the new format which, by the way, is quite awful. The pic is in black and white and if you look at it, you'll realize that I look like a convict!


Yeah, a disaster LOL!


Nevermind... I'll wait for 5 years to renew it again and I hope that the future pic will be nicer.


I don't know if I told you that here in Catalonia we had a bank holiday on Wednesday (well I think I did so) and we went to a party on Tuesday night.


It was in the city (Barcelona) and it was really full of crowd... I don't know exactly how many people were there but surely hundreds of thousands.


One of my friends took some pics and I wanted to show one of them to you!


Here are my boyfriend and I in the subway! Yeah... I look like a bit sleep... I woke up at 7 am that day and that pic was taken at 2 am of Wednesday!
Mmmm I don't know what I'm going to do this afternoon but tonite we're going to a disco which inagurates one new music area and it's a really good idea, they invite us to 2 drinks so... It's a good opportunity, don't you think?
Well... I must confess that I'm a little tired because I went to renew my ID and later I did some commands like purchasing food, water and other stuff. I also went to recycle some garbage and now I should help to prepare the lunch. It's a little late but my dad arrives at 3 pm at home so we eat all together. I love to help at home^^!
Enjoy your day! It's Friday, a great weekend is waiting for us. The shame is that I've still a Latin assignment for Tuesday to do and some readings of American Literature, concretely Washington Irving and his "Rip Van Winkle", my teacher says it's cool... We'll see ;-)
Have a nice Weekend!
Cherry
...

No hay comentarios: