miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

My first post of this October!

Hi to everyone!

I've been very busy during these days. University has begun and it's very complicated to get all done and prepared.

You know... you need a lot of organization and it's difficult for me to organize myself...

It seems like a contradiction because on the one hand I love to have all controlled and I hate to lose control but on the other hand I'm a disaster in terms of organization (well, and in other issues too LOL).

It's a strange beginning because unfortunately I don't coincide with many of my friends in class.

I have several subjects which I have to course all alone. But if you look it positively, it's a nice way to make new friends, isn't it?

These days my head seems to be about to explode. There's so information inside... And the pity is that there's not only information but also problems with friends.

And one of my worst faults (I've realized that it's really a fault and not a virtue) is that I'm too empathic and when I talk with one friend who has a problem, I cannot erase it of my mind and I keep carrying all by myself. So the result is like a huge bomb filled of problems, tension and sorrow and then it's me who suffers and not who really was supposed to suffer.


One of the good news about all that is that I'm gaining weight. I think I was a little low of weight and now I see myself better. That's the good point of all that. Well, I still want to gain some kilos and do some gymnastics in order to become more athletic.

I've always been a disaster with the majority of sports except from basketball (because I'm tall and I could jump for rebounds LOL) so I think that if I get more athletic, that may change.

MMM... Today, while we were having lunch, I've told my mother that I want to buy a pumpkin and then empty it, make the eyes and the mouth and put a candle inside. I've also told her that I want to put it in the lobby. We did it once when I was a child. She has reminded it to me.
She said: "But why do you want to do that if we already did it once?"
I answered: "Yeah, mum but I was a child and I had no conscience about Halloween and what it signified".
Then she went again: "But you could some traditional things from here, like making "panellets", don't you think?"
And me: "Yes, mum, whatever... But anyway, I'll buy a pumpkin and do all that, I'm really excited!"

Yes, I'm like a child, but I've explained to her: "Well, I cannot go to England or the US to live in my own skin what Halloween means so If I cannot go, I'll bring some of that here!"

It's not my fault, it's fall who makes me act this way LOL!

Well... I wanted to explain all that, now I'm leaving to my High School in order to get my diploma!

I hope to be here again soon^^!

See you and ENJOY!

Cherry

...

No hay comentarios: