viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hi!!!

Today Friday 31st is Halloween and I feel really happy because I was really excited waiting for this day.

I don't know how is the weather out there but here is raining a lot and it's all very dark...

I have to say that I finally bought a pumpkin and I could make a Halloween Pumpkin!

Actually it's now in the entrance of my house, but instead of being outside is here inside welcoming people who come (unfortunately, nobody appart from the family has come still).

And, of course, I've put a candle inside and... my Halloween Pumpkin is really really cuteee!

Mmmm I think that a day like this is just perfect for resting in home and watching a film with popcorn and a big and warm blanket!!

I'm gonna leave you because somebody's waiting for me!

Enjoy!

Cherry

...

No hay comentarios: