lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

Hi!! I'm here again after some time without uploading!

Hi to everyone!

I've been very busy during last weeks.

I'm trying to organize myself with my classes still.

4 days are only remaining for Halloween and I'm very excited because I've finally found a pumpkin to make a Halloween Pumpkin with its eyes, its mouth and it candle inside!

Yeah, I'm like a child!

Well... I haven't got much more to say because of my current lack of inspiration.

The thing is that I hate Mondays... I don't get tired of praying to God for a flood or an earthquake to be able to stay at home instead of going to attend our dayly obligations but I think that God is too busy in some more important issues (which I perfectly understand ;-) ).

Today I got surprised in Phonetics and Phonology class when the teacher has told to us that the word "with" has to be pronounced with the final "th" voiced. I had never heard that. It sounds really strange to me to hear with with a voiced end... And, what's more, I can pronounce it but I feel as I had something strange in my tongue when I do so... LOL

Have a nice day and enjoy^^!

Cherry

...

No hay comentarios: