lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Mmmm lotta things!

Mmmm... There are too many things in my head...

Well... firstly, I couldn't find the Scottish shirt... I tried to find it even in shopping centers in which I had seen it but it was impossible so I think that I won't be able to purchase it... but anyway, there are things more important than that.

On Saturday, I had two birthday celebrations. One of them was of a friend which is quite new in our group of friends and I don't know her very well still but I must confess that I spent a nice time having a barbecue with her, our friends and her family. You know, it's a different thing. We mainly celebrate our birthdays going out to a restaurant and after going to a disco but her family did something different. They make some kind of family and friends reunion. It was cool.

Later at night, we had another birthday. It was of one of my best friends and we did what we use to do: going to a restaurant and then we went to drink something to a pub but I spent a great time anyway.

I spent all Sunday with my boyfriend because we celebrated our nine months together. It was cool. I feel really well with him. Well, being honest, I've never been as well as I am right now with him. So I think that all the possible words to describe how yesterday was are superfluous.

Today morning I went to the University to my classes. They were cool. I can't complain. Well, I should say that I really wanted to go there. I mean, today it wasn't an obligation to go to class, it was like a pleasure.

And... this afternoon... Mmmm it's full of homework and.. why not some reading for pleasure or playing guitar?

I hope you had a nice but not so busy weekend^^

Enjoy

Cherry

...

No hay comentarios: