jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

I wanna buy a Scottish shirt!


Hi!! Here I am again.


Today classes have been really tiring... And I didn't have time to relax myself this morning.


I don't know what I'm going to do this afternoon but I'm planning to purchase a Scottish shirt.


I find them really smart.


Some days ago I went to a Shopping center and I found one Scottish Shirt in Pull & Bear (I don't know if it sounds to you). I really want to purchase that one but I don't know if I will find it.


Here's a pic of the shirt. Isn't it just cool?



It's not cheap but it's neither expensive. 14'95€ which comes to be 20'6$ and 11'7 English pounds. How does it sound?

I'm trying to be a saver during this year (at least until it ends) because I've always been the worst saver ever and I need to learn to earn money and not to waste it.

If I could, I would spend much more money than I have in clothes, books, music, etc. but this year I'm starting to afford some expenses like travelling (in order to go to my University I have to take the train twice per day), books for my degree (that means literature books, course guides, reading packs, photocopy packs, etc.) and my own expenses that I already had to pay (that implies smoking (yeah, I have to stop smoking!!!), music, books, clothes, etc.).

My parents always give me a little help but I have to gain that money by my way so I'm trying to enter in an academy of English (as I already told) and doing some particular classes to obtain some extra money (which is now really important for me).

Well... Talking about good news: Tomorrow I'm starting my first classes at the Music College of Barcelona (which is called Liceu) and If I had to be honest... I'm quite nervous... Ok... I'm not being honest right now. It's more like: Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do there? And how will I find the classrooms? How will I know if I have to bring the instrument all the days or not?

But don't worry, I'm fine, I'm not becoming mad... It's just my little kid inside that tries to rise up and pushes against my maturity... But all is gonna be allright, don't worry.

Well... no more drama! I'm going to prepare a coffee because I'm a little sleep LOL

Let's see how the afternoon goes and if I can purchase that shirt, I'll tell you and show you how it looks!

Enjoy!!!!

Cherry

...

No hay comentarios: